So I spent today just enjoying Brussels. In the 7 weeks I have been in Europe, this is only the second weekend that I have chosen NOT to travel. I had a lot of fun here though, here are a few highlights of the day.
1. I found the neighborhood market. Sorry Logan, your farmers' market doesn't even compare.
2. On that note, I found slipper socks, for 1 euro. Happiness.
3. The world premiere of a Steven Spielburg film was here this afternoon. WOW!! I have never seen something so crazy! Pretty sure the entire city was at Bruckere Plein. It was awesome! Saw Spielburg too. :)
4. The 60 year old lady wearing a PURPLE wig. Enough said.
5. I went to 4 H&M stores to find a dress I saw in Amsterdam last week. Not a single one had it. grrrr....
6. I had an apple cinnamon flavored Belgian Waffle!! It was heavenly.
7. I also had my favorite meal here. The Frieten Special. Fries, sauted onions, mayo, and ketchup. yummy!
8. I haven't gotten lost today. Nope, not once. I guess I am finally figuring out Brussels.
No comments:
Post a Comment