Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yesterday, I my relationship with a good friend came to an end. For 6 days of the last two months, my Eurail pass and I have been inseparable. This post is for you, Eurail.
We have seen 4 countries (plus 3 more that you went with me to).
We have gotten lost a few times.
You have gotten me un-lost a few times.
We have taken 20 train rides.
We have sat on the floor for 4 of them.
We have spent about 48 hours en-route to our destinations.
You have saved me hundreds of dollars.
We have missed some trains, sat on some stopped trains, and waited for trains that never showed up.
We enjoyed a ferry ride.
We have met many new people, for good and for quite interesting.
I am going to miss you buddy. Thanks for a great time! Until….well, until I buy your cousin next time I come to Europe….all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment