Monday, August 22, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!!!!

14 days until I fly out!! I am so excited, but the reality of what I am about to do is beginning to set in. Europe, by myself, almost 4 months, a foreign language, on and on. I am still struggling to comprehend fully that in a little over 2 weeks, I will be in Belgium. The nerves are also setting in, ahhhh! Life is changing so fast right now! I finished summer semester last week, moved home a couple days ago, had my last Sunday in my singles ward today, only a week and a half left at my work, and then I am off.

I just have to say, I am really going to miss my apartment, my neighbors, and living in Logan as a whole. I will miss my ward and the awesome people there. Everything is a little bit surreal right now, but I am so excited for this next chapter in my life!!

My current stress of life? I don't yet have a place to live in Brussels. Nothing really seems to be panning out that meets my pretty general specs, my budget, and my timeline. Everywhere is either too expensive, long-term, or not a good living situation. Hopefully I am able to find something within a couple of days!

Ready or not, Europe, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment