Friday, August 5, 2011

1 Month!!!

That's right, 1 month!!! Today is officially the 5th, which means in 1 month I am on my way to Brussels!!!!!! I am screaming like a little girl inside right now, my roommates are asleep or I would probably scream out loud. So what am I most excited for? I think this will require a list:

1. H&M at my fingertips
2. Living in a foreign country
3. Exploring Europe and getting to do what I want when I want.
4. Awesome shopping!
5. CHOCOLATE (that doesn't taste like wax *cough*Hersheys*cough*)
6. Doener Kepabs
7. Seeing some old friends
8. Making new friends
9. Working in marketing
10. Working in an international setting
11. My first, second, and twentieth trial of Belgian Waffles
12. Not spending Christmas working in retail
13. Experiencing a new city
14. Some time off of school to rejuvenate before my last 2 semesters

Well, there are a few of the things I am excited for. Anybody have a time machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment