The one and only word to describe summer semester. Insanity. Two classes, four hours a day, five days a week, four weeks. I am officially an idiot. I also have two classes online and then one more for two hours a day for the next four weeks once this session is over. Good thing I love business. The good news? This four week session is officially halfway over. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it. Life is so crazy right now, school, work, homework, and repeat. Every day. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, I have been sick all week too. Blah. I love school! :-) (no really, I do, I should stop whining.)
The really good news? Once this semester is done, I have almost five months of no school. It will rock. I have never, I repeat, never been away from school for that long! Happy day. T-minus 100 days!!!! Yep, that's right, I am down to 100 days!! (I am dancing in my chair as I write that) I don't think that anyone in the world has ever had to wait this long before starting a new job. Over 10 months! But it is only 3 now. :-D :-D :-D
One more thing, could it please warm up in Logan? I am getting a little bit tired of March weather.
meghan, i can't believe you will be out of college soon!!! life it really moving quickly. sounds like you are having a lot of fun and enjoying school and you have some great adventures ahead of you!!! how exciting! oh what i wouldn't give to turn back the clock a bit! i love that you love german!! my brother speaks fluent german and we lived in germany as a family when i was in elementary school. can i put you on my blog so i can check up on what you are doing now and then? good luck with everything you are doing!! it is so fun to be young and free. enjoy life!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley! I am thinking that I should back up about five years or so, what do you think? Haha, it is so crazy how fast life goes! I was just thinking about you and your cute family the other day! Hope you all are well! Please do add my blog! I need to be better about writing on it! I am going to have to add yours too!
ReplyDelete